Cable pliers are a kind of cutting pliers specially use […]
Cable pliers are a kind of cutting pliers specially used for cutting cables. The two edges are staggered and can be opened and closed. The cable pliers are large-scale scissors and are designed using the "lever principle" and "pressure is inversely proportional to area". In order to enhance the strength and convenience of cable cutters, cable cutters have developed ratchet cable cutters from traditional manual cable cutters, and hydraulic cable cutters, electric hydraulic cable cutters, and all-electric cable cutters have appeared again.
The cable clamp product is an essential tool used in power, electrician, transmission and distribution pole tower, petrochemical industry, factory and mine ship repair center, cutting copper core cable or aluminum core cable is the most time-saving, safe and efficient Ideal tool. The structure of this product is compact, light, and easy to carry. It operates at high altitude without the use of high-pressure oil pipes and pumps. (Forbidden to cut steel core cable)
Operation method of cable clamp
1. Choose the appropriate cable (cable size ￠ 80mm or less).
2. Turn off the oil return switch, and then pull the movable handle to start the plunger pump to work, so that the oil pressure rises, and the large piston pushes the blade into work until the cable is cut.
3. After working, loosen the oil return switch, wait for the piston to stabilize, then close the oil return switch, and then cut the second time.
Cable clamp maintenance and precautions
1. The structure is tight and requires special personnel to keep it. It must not be knocked or collided, nor can it be disassembled at will.
2. Only copper and aluminum core cables can be cut off.
3. After a long period of use, if you need to add oil, you should unscrew the fixed handle, pull out the rear oil plug of the oil storage bag, and add No. 20 mechanical oil after the 200 mesh leaky net leaks. Turn on the oil return switch, hit a few times, exhaust the air from the oil bag, then plug the oil plug tightly, and tighten the fixed handle.