The shear mechanism will not move under the action of t […]
The shear mechanism will not move under the action of the torsion spring 1. When the tightening mechanism completely clamps the electric wire, the force received by the torsion spring 1 gradually changes to roughly deform the torsion spring 1, so that the shearing mechanism starts to work. At this time, the force received by the torsion spring 2 is not enough to separate the clamping mechanism from the shearing mechanism. After the shearing mechanism completely cuts the wire sheath, the shearing mechanism is clamped. At this time, the torsion spring 2 is subjected to increased force. When the torsion spring 2 is subjected to a certain degree of force, the torsion spring 2 begins to deform, the clamping mechanism and the shearing mechanism are separated, so that the insulation of the wire is cut off from the wire , So as to achieve the purpose of stripping.
Principle and use method of electrician wire stripper
How to use wire strippers:
The wire stripper is composed of a knife edge, a wire crimping port and a pliers handle. It is one of the tools commonly used by internal electricians and electric motor repairers and instrumentation electricians. The pliers handle of the wire stripper is covered with an insulating sleeve with a rated working voltage of 500V, which is suitable for stripping plastic and rubber insulated wires and cable core wires.
Performance standard of wire stripper:
1. The pliers head can be opened and closed flexibly, and can be opened and closed freely under the action of a spring;
2. When the cutting edge is closed, the cutting edge gap is not more than 0.3mm;
3. The hardness of the wire stripper jaws is not lower than HRA56 or not lower than HRC30;
4. Wire stripping pliers can smoothly strip the plastic or rubber insulation layer outside the core;
5. The pliers handle of the wire stripper has sufficient flexural strength. After the 20N·m load test is applied to the adjustable end stripper, the permanent deformation of the pliers handle is not more than 1mm.
In order not to hurt people and objects around the fragment, please confirm the direction of the fragment splash before cutting