The one-way manual oil pump is a small hydraulic pump s […]
The one-way manual oil pump is a small hydraulic pump station that converts manual mechanical energy into hydraulic energy. In the case of using the matching oil cylinder and special tools, various operations can be carried out, such as lifting, bending, straightening, shearing, riveting, assembly, disassembly and some construction, military construction, etc. The main features of the oil pump are high pressure, manual operation, ultra-small size, ease to carry, simple operation and wide application range.
The two-way manual pump converts mechanical oil or hydraulic oil into pressure oil through the action of the plunger and becomes a special power source. It has obvious features such as remarkable work efficiency, stable performance, safety and reliability, and easy portability. The main technical indicators have reached the level of similar foreign products.
How the manual oil pump works
The working principle is shown in the figure below, which can be divided into four processes;
l. Liquid filling: When the oil pump starts to work, the oil is simultaneously pressed into the high and low-pressure check valve by the high and low-pressure plungers, and enters the oil cylinder through the high and low-pressure check valve. When the pressure rises to 1Mpa, the low-pressure oil overflows from the low-pressure relief valve back to the oil storage pipe.
2. Boost: On the basis of the above process. The high-pressure plunger continues to work, and the pressure gradually increases. When the pressure exceeds the rated pressure of 63Mpa, the high-pressure valve is opened, the high-pressure oil overflows from the high-pressure valve to the oil storage pipe, and the pressure is always maintained at 63Mpa. The high-pressure valve is the safety valve.
3. Work; in the process of work, due to the work done by the working cylinder. The pressure will decrease, so shake the handle at any time to maintain the desired working pressure until the end of the job.
4. Unloading: After the oil pump is finished, the pressure needs to be reduced to zero. Open the unloading valve, and the oil flows back to the oil storage pipe to complete the unloading work.
The oil filling, boosting, and working processes are practically inseparable. These three processes can be completed as long as the handle is moved.
The main structure and the role of each part
The manual oil pump consists of the following parts:
l. Pump body part: The pump body part is the main part of the oil pump, high pressure working chamber, low-pressure working chamber, two check valves, high-pressure valve (safety valve), low-pressure valve, unloading valve, two check valves, oil inlet The mouth is on the top. The holes are organically linked together. The two one-way valves are used to prevent the backflow of pressure oil, and their specifications and functions are the same. The function of the low-pressure valve and the high-pressure valve is to control the pressure, respectively, and control the pressure at 1Mpa and 63Mpa. The two steel balls at the oil inlet are check valves. After the work is completed, open the unloading valve, and the pressure oil flows back to the oil storage pipe to complete the unloading work.
2. Handle part: mainly composed of pressure rod and pressure handle. It is connected with the pump body and the plunger by two pins. The manual force acts on the pressure shaft and drives the plunger to reciprocate. Generates fluid pressure. There are M20X1.5 screw holes on the pressure handle, which are used for vertical installation of the pressure rod and can be operated in a vertical or horizontal position according to the convenience of operation.
3. Hose part: It is the part that connects the oil pump and the oil cylinder to deliver the pressure oil. When not in use, the hose is disconnected from the oil cylinder, and the head of the hose is blocked with a rubber cap to prevent dirt from entering the oil pipe and the oil cylinder.
4. An oil filling and air release device is installed on the rear seat or the fuel tank. When the oil pump is working, the air must be released to avoid negative pressure and affect the normal operation. Tighten the bleed screw after finishing the work.
Install a hook at the rear end, and use the hook to lock the pressure stalk when the oil pump is carried.