1. Rotate the handle sleeve inward, the handle can be f […]
1. Rotate the handle sleeve inward, the handle can be freely telescopic; the handle sheath rotates to the outside and the handle is locked. When the handle is extended, it is easy to cut off the thicker cable.
2. The movable handle can swing freely after the handle is extended.
3. Move the rotary blade clockwise, clamp the cable, and move the movable handle back and forth until the cable is cut.
4. During the cutting process, if the knife is to be retracted, the movable handle can be locked in and then pressed against the supporting block. At this time, the hand holding the movable handle can be loosened, and the rotating blade is moved counterclockwise.
5. When using, the support frame must be installed in place to avoid hitting the ground and damaging the tool when the rotating blade rotates.
6. After use, the movable handle is close to the fixed handle, the handle is fully retracted and locked, and the handle is fixed.