Wire stripper overview The wire stripper is composed of […]
Wire stripper overview
The wire stripper is composed of a knife edge, a crimping mouth and a pliers handle. It is one of the tools commonly used by internal electricians and motor repairs, and instrumentation electricians. The stripper's pliers handle is covered with an insulation sleeve with a rated working voltage of 500V, which is suitable for stripping plastic, rubber insulated wires and cable cores.
Wire strippers surface quality requirements
1. The surface of the wire stripping pliers must not have defects such as cracks, burrs, pits or rust.
2. The shape of the body of the wire stripper is even and uniform.
3. The logo on the clamp body is straight and clear.
4. The surface of the handle sleeve and other parts is smooth, without burrs, lack of material or scars.
5. The surface of the clamp body is polished, blackened, electroplated, sprayed or painted.
Performance standards for wire strippers
1. The pliers head can be opened and closed flexibly, and can be opened and closed freely under the action of a spring.
2. In the closed state, the cutting edge clearance is not more than 0.3mm.
3. The hardness of the wire stripper jaws is not lower than HRA56 or not lower than HRC30.
4. The wire stripper can smoothly peel off the plastic or rubber insulation layer on the outside of the wire with a core diameter of 0.5mm ~ 2.5mm.
5. The handle of the wire stripping pliers has sufficient bending strength. After the adjustable end-face wire stripping pliers undergo a load test of 20N · m, the permanent deformation of the handle of the wire pliers is not greater than 1mm.
Development trend of wire stripper
In recent years, China's wire stripper industry has developed rapidly and product output has continued to expand. With the national industrial policy gradually encouraging the development of the wire stripper industry to high-tech products, investors are paying more and more attention to the wire stripper industry, and domestic enterprises' project investment is also increasing.